7600 SERIES FULL FACEPIECE
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air
- Available with welding adapter – Can be used as a standard respirator or for welding applications.
- Speech diaphragm is standard – Amplifies workers’ conversations. Critical when directions, warnings and other communication must be heard by others.
- Dual flange sealing area – Wider sealing area with added flexibility for difficult to fit faces. Fewer sizes needed to fit a broader spectrum of facial types.
- Five strap head harness – Center strap helps to position and hold the mask. More secure fit even during strenuous jobs requiring lots of movement.
- Nose cup is standard – Less dead air space and channels exhaled breath. Increased worker comfort and productivity. Lens does not fog up.
- Chin cup – Positions the facepiece correctly. More secure fit.
- Latex free – No latex allergens.
- Lens offers 200° field of vision, plus downward view – Wider viewing area in all directions. Anti-claustrophobic. Facilitates going up and down ladders.
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements – No need for additional safety eyewear.